Monday, February 8, 2010

SAINTS WIN \ I'VE GOT A PONY


Spent last night celebrating "Lombardi Gras". Last night was nothing short of an identity change for New Orleans and I will never give that many high-fives again in my life. To New Orleans and everybody that makes it great, I love you and I hope I never have to leave.

Brandonio, this one's for you. I know you love Colts so here's one of my favorite 45s (pun not intended but pretty cool). Brought to you by the Hillbilly Bears on Hannah Barbera Records

I've Got a Pony

Believe it or not, I think a lot of us think it's time to take our "Who Dat" chants and put it on its shelf so we can dust it off for next season. Don't want to break it now, we're going to need it then. So one more good one for the internet

WHO DAT

1 comment:

Brandonio! said...

Lucky bastard's!Now make the playoff's for an entire decade.Then the Saints will be in the Colts league.