Saturday, April 11, 2009

Louisiana Events Wall Calendar Found!

Since the recent Gambit Weekly issue detailing all the upcoming festivals in Louisiana, I figured it would be much easier to just get a calendar to map it all out, not to mention the keep track of the mountain of music coming in for Jazz Fest etc. I had once seen a wall calendar that already had all the festivals, but nobody I talked to knew where to find them.

Until I asked the guys at Louisiana Music Factory, who had run out but gave me the answer. Google Huli and there you go. Unfortunately it doesn't increase the amount of hours in a day to 36, but some organization might be the next best thing. Thought it was worth passing along

edit: oh hey, looks like my server's down... welp, I'm in Florida and can't fix it

No comments: