Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Mardi Gras

I don't have anything of importance to say, but it's a party down here in New Orleans and wherever you are right now, I hope you can use that as an excuse to party too. To all my fellow New Orleanians, thanks for everything. I don't need to tell you this, but this is the best city in the world. To all my friends down here (that means everybody) thanks for making it such.

P.S. Scored some sick 45s today, so hopefully this blog will get a needed boost. The guy I got it from put this up on craiglist
RECORDS SOLD TODAY TO A SHARP YOUNG MAN THAT UNDERSTANDS GOOD QUALITY MUSIC. GOODLUCK TO YOU SON
JERRY

http://neworleans.craigslist.org/emd/1047951117.html

1 comment:

Brandonio! said...

Show us some pictures of what those pretty ladies have to do in order to get those purdy beads.